Note: The AfibAlert® afib monitor is not recommended for use by patients with pacemakers.
- Provide your doctor with the following documents when requesting a prescription for an AfibAlert®: AfibAlert® Brochure, Sample ECG, Prescription Form
- Order AfibAlert® online or call (866) 321-AFIB (2342), expect delivery in 3-5 business days
- Install AfibAlert® software (QuickStart Guide)
- Test yourself as needed by simply pushing a button and waiting 45 seconds. It’s that easy to test yourself accurately and capture a clinical quality ECG for future reference or to share with your doctor.
Physicians,Healthcare Providers, Remote Patient Monitoring Platforms and Payers
- Contact us or call (866) 321-AFIB (2342)
- Request an evaluation unit or demo of the AfibAlert® with the Clinical Manager Application
- Download the AfibAlert® clinical manager solution brochure (PDF)
If you’re planning to use the AfibAlert® in one of the ways listed below as an afib monitor, a Lohman Technologies representative will be glad to contact you to discuss and assess your requirements and coordinate setting you up with a demonstration unit.
- Adhoc screening and testing of patients for Afib or other arrhythmias in or outside of your facility (i.e. urgent care, walk-up clinics, waiting rooms, exam rooms, home visits, wellness fairs, work sites, etc.)
- As an alternative to a 30-day Post Event Monitor or Holter Monitor when those methods have been inconclusive in capturing an elusive arrhythmia
- Post acute monitoring for patients at risk of developing atrial fibrillation after a medical procedure
- Remote Patient Monitoring services for rising risk or chronic disease management