Note: The AfibAlert® is not recommended for use by patients with pacemakers.
Physicians,Healthcare Providers, Remote Patient Monitoring Platforms and Payers
- Contact us or call (866) 321-AFIB (2342)
- Request an evaluation of the AfibAlert® with the Clinical Manager Application
- Download the AfibAlert® clinical manager solution brochure (PDF)
If you’re planning to use the AfibAlert® in one of the ways listed below, a Lohman Technologies representative will be glad to contact you to discuss and assess your requirements and coordinate setting you up with a demonstration unit.
- Adhoc screening and testing of patients for Afib or other arrhythmias in or outside of your facility (i.e. urgent care, walk-up clinics, waiting rooms, exam rooms, home visits, wellness fairs, work sites, etc.)
- As an alternative to a 30-day Post Event Monitor or Holter Monitor when those methods have been inconclusive in capturing an elusive arrhythmia
- Post acute monitoring for patients at risk of developing atrial fibrillation after a medical procedure
- Remote Patient Monitoring services for rising risk or chronic disease management