Why Choose AfibAlert® Heart Rhythm Monitor
If you’ve been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation, having peace of mind that you are in sinus rhythm is key to ensuring your continued health and happiness. AfibAlert® is the only heart rhythm monitor that is FDA-cleared with built in Afib detection, and here’s why it’s right for you!
Afib Detection for Patients:
- Who’ve been diagnosed and want the ability to monitor the effects of heart rhythm treatment plans.
- Who need Afib detection after a medical procedure, such as an ablation, to ensure the condition is improving.
- Who could benefit from remote Afib detection by self-monitoring instead of constant emergency room drop-ins.
- Who want the ability to record, save, and access medical-grade ECG results from anywhere, at any time.
- Who could benefit from peace of mind if suspected they’re having a cardiac episode.
- Note: even if atrial fibrillation isn’t detected and you still aren’t feeling well, we highly recommend that you seek medical attention.
Physicians and Specialists
- Who need devices with longer monitoring capabilities than traditional Holters/Event Recorders.
- Who want to perform routine ECG checks if it is easy and cost effective during office visits.
- Who need to confirm a procedure has been effective or track down an elusive arrhythmia diagnosis.
- Who have patients unable to use traditional event recorders, the AfibAlert® can be used as an alternative. The device offers remote Afib detection by capturing high quality ECGs while being far less intrusive on patients’ daily activities.
- Whose patients have difficulty coming in for an ECG test, and could instead use remote Afib detection to send you a high-quality ECG strip they can capture themselves.
- Who don’t have the time or resources to wait while a patient gets a holter or event recorder prescribed to take back home.
- Who have patients bringing low quality ECG strips captured from standard heart rhythm monitors that aren’t useful in diagnosis.
Hospitals, Health Systems and Care Providers
- Providers looking for low-cost, easy to use and accurate Afib monitoring to cut down on patient readmission.
- That serve cardiac patients in a broad geographic area and need ways to monitor them after discharge that is timely, accurate and economical.
- That provides remote cardiac monitoring and needs an event recorder that doesn’t require leads to be hooked up to the patient.
- That need a cost-effective means for Afib detection while capturing medical-grade quality ECGs in the field, in the office, or anywhere.
- Implementing a population health management strategy for those at risk of or suffering from chronic cardiovascular disease.
- Looking to conduct wellness screenings that include early detection of Atrial Fibrillation.